Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Starting it up, hoping it'll make a difference

Well, here I am again, starting another blog hoping that this time I'll actually update. I usually get excited to do all of the designing and what not of the blog, which makes me want to update more so I'm hoping that's the case with this one.

I currently have a journal over on Live Journal but to do a lot of the things I want I have to have a paid account and with the economy the way it is, the $15 a month just isn't worth it.. Let's face it, $15 a month period for a journal on the web is ridiculous.

My friend Stephanie actually turned me over to this one when she showed me her journal. I kind of clicked around and read some other people's and I liked the set up, it's free and like I said before, maybe I'll be more motivated to update *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah lady!! Join the cult. It's gonna be fun. And since you like designing so much--you can help me with mine!!! WHAHAHAHAHA. hehe. Miss you.

    Steph.

    ReplyDelete