For Jonathan's gift I got a $400 shopping spree at Guitar Center BUT he can only get it if he figures out all the clues and puts them together. I made little cards and each of them have different clues that, if solved, it will be a letter. For instance:
"The first letter of the very first song you (Jonathan) ever wrote me"
The answer is, "G" because the first song he wrote me was, "Golden Sky"
I know it's not very hard but I had fun making them :) When they are all solved he'll have to re-arrange the letters to spell out, "Guitar Center" (which happens to be where most of his paycheck is spent every month)
We're also going to Cullen's on Space Center Blvd, which has won:
Best Steak in Houston 2009
Most Romantic Atmosphere 2009
Best Fine Dining Restaurant 2009
So that should be really fun! I love getting dressed up occasionally for stuff like that. I typically am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl but every once in a while getting all dolled up is nice, especially because that means Jonathan wears a suit and he looks totally like 007. (hotness)
Well, this weekend should be lots of fun, right now I'm at work and I think the VP has noticed me not working so I'll update more later!
You're about to pass me up in the blog entries for the month lady..which is sayin' something really sad on my part!! I keep meaning to but I just don't have the time. I'm super excited for your weekend lady--I hope it turns out as fabulous as you describe it. You deserve a nice, relaxing weekend. What are we doing for your bday btw!?
ReplyDelete