Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trend or Tragedy... Def. Tragedy...


Are you seeing what I’m seeing? …. I’m not sure you are …. Because I know that you can’t possibly be understanding the complete and total idiocy awesome-ness of this, I will explain. The guy in the picture is sporting what could only be described as “iPad Bling”. He’s got $700 worth of fragile Apple product swinging from his neck like it’s nothing. (Implying his wealth and gangster-ness obviously) Have you seen how easily that shit scratches?! I know that since my iPhone’s birth (aka when I bought it) there has been a screen protector and case on that hoe… there’s a reason… because the fear of putting it in my purse and it shattering into a million Apple shaped pieces is REAL....

Steph’s words : “Just NO”
*I concur*

In conclusion, he looks like a big d-bag, I think that this “trend” is probably one of the more stupid ones, and I really hope he purchased the Apple Care package with insurance…


*Would like to thank Steph for bringing up the topic


No comments:

Post a Comment