2. My best friend(s) are some of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. I love them to death and couldn’t do much without them.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the “Hippie Era”. Definitely dig the peace and love movement.
4. I like bringing my dogs to the dog park, going to shows, music, coffee.. I like way to many things for this list to ever be completed.
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be I’m extremely sarcastic and love to laugh (considered two things?)
6. My favorite book of all time is from a long, long time ago called, “Tomorrow, Maybe”
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is mascara.. I have blonde eye lashes which are invisible without it.
8. Blogging is hard for me to stick with… thb, it lets me vent or rant or whatever, plus it’s a great time waster
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Gerard Butler. Hands down.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is accomplishing something that someone told you, you never would.
Totally a fan of your writing skillz woman. So keep posting. :-P Also, check out your FB--I posted pictures from our G-town trip!!
ReplyDelete